Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Reflection #1

This Senior project has been confusing me because I wasn't quite sure on what to focus on more, the project or the product. A variety of ideas have passed my mind, I know for sure I want to make it about Alzheimer's. I don't want to just inform people about it, I feel like people know the basics of it, however I feel like children do not. Children are always set to the side and the last to find out about serious topics, it may seem like they aren't ready but perhaps they are, they probably just need it to be addressed to them correctly. So I will be focusing on how to address children about Alzheimer's disease. How will I do this? I have no idea, children usually learn by reading children books, so ill probably stick to something like that. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment