Thursday, May 11, 2017

Reflection #5

I am officially stressing out! the date for this project is getting closer and closer and I still have not made a move on how to create the video. I tried to check if my dad had the special programs for it because apparently for good quality you need a lot of extra things. Unfortunately my dad did not have the program and neither did my uncle, so I am back to not knowing how I am going to finish my product. I guess the process is also acceptable, meaning I don't necessarily have to finish the product but I would really like to because it only makes it more difficult on explaining the product. The reality about it though, is that I might not be able to make the product and I am going to stick to the process. Knowing that my process will have to go into complete depth since I am not able to make the product for the kids, which was my whole purpose for this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment