Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Reflection #2

I originally came up with the idea of creating a children's book on how to address Alzheimer's, however that does not sound so appealing to me anymore. I have noticed that I usually make children's books, in example are the creative pieces we have created in our English class, most of them that is all they have been. I guess it just gets boring doing the same thing, especially when it is a senior project, I have always imagined something totally big and dramatic for my senior project and that is what I'm looking forward to. I have been observing a lot of Disney movies and the way they explain things to children seems so easy and basic for them, it is like if they got a whole big cookie and threw and broke it into what each idea is. Perhaps after watching more of these I will have some sort of idea on how I want to arrange this.

No comments:

Post a Comment